We will respond to requests from people unable to leave their homes to shop, delivering groceries from local shops to their doors. We contacted the following shops who will accommodate the delivery service::
O’Connors Centra Salthill Tel: 091- 523979 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Joyces Supermarkets Knocknacarra and Fr. Griffin Road Tel: 093-36216
Clarke’s Supervalue Barna Tel: 091-596507
Farrells Service Station Knocknacarra Tel: 087-6843747
Morton’s Salthill Tel: 091-522237
Hollands Hill Top Salthill Call into shop
Step by Step to Deliveries
• Phone your Shop of choice to order your groceries and PAY for your order.
• Email us at email@example.com and provide us with
– Your Name
– Your Address and Eir code (if Known)
– Your Mobile Number
– The Day and the Shop from where the groceries are to be collected.
• If you don’t have access to email, ring Hughie Heskin (9am-9pm) on 086-6008856.
• Once we have received your request for delivery, we will appoint a volunteer.
• The volunteer will contact you to confirm the Day and the Shop for collection and delivery.
• Our volunteer will bring the groceries to your door.
We have offered support to all pharmacies in Salthill and Knocknacarra with delivery of medicines to their customers, if they need some additional drivers. If you need your medicines delivered, please contact your pharmacy first.
If you have any queries, contact Geraldine Cuskelly on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thanks!
Thanks to the many club members have volunteered to help out – if you have not done so yet, please complete this form to volunteer be help with our response programme.